Don't leave me alone

« Older   Newer »

1. I love Shinichi
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

For the first time, I wrote a fanfiction in English! The problem will come when I'll translate it in Italian...
    This is not my idea, it's Yunnie-chan's, I just developed it ^_^
    Hope you like it!

"Sorry, Ran! Go on ahead of me! I'll catch up with you right away!"
    "No...don't go..." I want to shout, but my voice won't leave my mouth; I can't even move, my feet are stuck to the ground.
    I can only see him running away, leaving me behind...

Ran woke up suddenly in the middle of the night.
    Startled, with her heart beating fast, she grasped the sheets, trying not to think about the nightmare she just had.
    She looked around: although she knew everything was normal, she thought everything seemed a bit eerie in the darkness. She curled up under the sheets, trying to calm down, but then she saw the door's handle being lowered. She held her breath, a bit scared of whom it could be...then let out a sigh of relief, seeing it was Conan.
    "Conan!".
    "Oh, sorry, Ran, did I wake you up?".
    "No, no, I've just...nothing, nothing" she answered him with a smile "Anyway, why are you here?"
    "Ah, well, you see...I-I just woke up and..." he stuttered blushing a bit "Uh? Are you crying?" Conan asked her.
    "Eh?" Ran touched her cheeks: they were wet. She didn't even notice she was crying.
    "Did you have a nightmare?" he asked her, closing the door and getting closer to her bed.
    "No, it's nothing" she wanted to say, but seeing his eyes filled with concern she couldn't lie.
    "...Yes" Patting the bed she invited him to sit near her.
    "It's always the same dream. Shinichi..."
    Hearing his real name, Conan's face darkened.
    "...is going away. I want to tell him that he mustn't go, but... I can't talk, I can't even move...I can't do anything to stop him...".
    Unable to see her crying face, Conan drew his attention to her hands, where the tears were falling like liquid diamonds shining under the moonlight.
    "I'm so stupid" sighed Ran "I'm sorry, Conan, I know I shouldn't cry, but..."
    Conan hugged her, interrupting her sentence.
    At first surprised, Ran hugged him back.
    "I'm sorry, Ran" he said, speaking so lowly that Ran could barely hear him.
    Not knowing what else to say, Conan stayed silent, but hugged the girl as tightly as he could, trying to say her "You're not alone" if not with words, at least with facts.
    Feeling his warmth, Ran slowly stopped crying.
    Noticing Ran's sobs had diminished, Conan loosened his grip on her and looked into her eyes.
    "Are you okay?" he asked her with a worried voice.
    Ran nodded in response.
    "But...don't leave me alone".
    Hiding his embarassment, Conan gave her a bright smile.
    "I won't" he promised her.
    And the two of them fell asleep together.

2.     +1   +1   -1

"A secret makes a woman woman"

Group
    Placebogirl7

Status
    Although it's brief I really, really liked it! It's well written (at least I didn't notice mistakes) and it's full of feelings! Ran's sufference, Conan's guilt, the sweetness of their hug. I think Yunnie chan (yes, I know her too ^^) will be happy to read this fanfiction, it's really good! And I don't think you'll have problem to translate it, but if you have I can help you if you want! ;) (that's why I prefer to write my stories first in Italian and then translate them in English XD)
    A really good job, congratulations!

3. I love Shinichi
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thank you! Yeah, it's not very long, but I worked hard to write it! I've already asked Yunnie, and she said she really liked it (I was so happy to hear it :nana_line8: ). No, I don't think I'll have problems with the translation, I translate from English often, so I just need to find the right words ;)
    And thank you again, I really value your opinion!

2 replies since 20/8/2016, 22:13   212 views